At 2 Clean Auto Detailing we share a passion for getting your vehicle as clean as possible. We are a full service hand detail and car wash shop that specializes in making your car sparkle.
Whether itís built for luxury, speed, conquering the off-road trails, or even everyday transportation, we will make your car, truck, or motorcycle look like new again. During each season of the year there are a number of things that do harm to the interior and exterior of your car. To properly maintain your vehicle's paint, interior, and resale value, you should detail your vehicle every six months.
In the fall and winter, vehicles are subjected to massive amounts of moisture, heavy soil, and in the Northern Virginia area, road salt that punishes the vehicles exterior surfaces and undercarriage. In winter, drivers routinely track heavy soil into the interior carpeting and upholstery.
The spring and summer months bring on heat, dust, pollen, as well as tree and bird droppings. If you choose to ignore your vehicle's exterior and interior surfaces, it quickly adds years to the actual age of your car.
To prevent this aging, let us regularly detail your vehicle with quality products on a regular basis for the life of your vehicle. 2 Clean Auto Detailing details your vehicle for the harsh weather ahead, whether it is in the winter, spring, summer, or fall.
We all love our cars. And perhaps our proudest moment is when the car is new and looks its best. A car, however, is not like a painting which serves its purpose in a controlled and safe environment. It is subjected to all sorts of abuses including the sun, dirt, and smog, all of which can affect the best automobile. But you can keep your car in new condition just like a painting protected in a museum. This Auto Detailing web site will show you how.
Five Steps to keep your car looking its best:
1. Avoid scratches like the plague We start with scratches. Why? Because they are the biggest enemy to your car's finish. And avoiding scratches is the secret to keeping your car looking good. Dirt and grime, rubbed in while washing or drying, will act like sandpaper and dull your car's paint. There is one basic rule which will guide you whenever you touch the surface of your automobile: Anything that comes in contact with your car's finish should be soft.
2. As much as possible, protect your cars finish from the elements. This means storing the car in a garage or covered area. Also, the use of a car cover is highly recommended. A car that is constantly exposed to sunlight and other environmental hazards will deteriorate quicker and require significantly more cosmetic maintenance.
3. Always keep a good coat of wax or paint sealant on the car. In addition to providing gloss and depth, wax will also protect your car from the elements, including sunlight and many other circumstances that you will encounter, from bug carcasses to bird droppings.
4. Be aware of your car's finish. Make regular quick inspections of your cars surface a habit. Look it over and note its condition, keeping in mind its recent history and what you anticipate will happen in the future.
5. Make a habit of detailing your car. In most cases, washing your car once a month is adequate. Once every two weeks is better and necessary if the car is subject to harsh conditions.
Be sure to ask us about our mobile services, our pickup and delivery service, 24 hour rain check, monthly wash contracts, exterior/interior detail, and our senior citizen discounts. You can also ask us about a wide range of customized services to make your car look the best it possibly can!
2 Clean Auto Detailing, Inc. is based in Manassas, Virginia in beautiful Prince William County. 2 Clean Auto Detailing, Inc. provides mobile services as well as the best in auto detailing at our shop in a location very close to Bristow, Virginia which is also in Prince William County. Our address is 10422 Central Park Drive, Manassas, Virginia, 20110. Our phone number is 703-369-7987... Call now for an appointment!
Prince William County, Virginia is a great place to live, and 2 Clean Auto Detailing, Inc.in Manassas is one of the reasons!
Everything on this 2 Clean Auto Detailing web site is copyrighted by 2 Clean Auto Detailing, Inc. and KRC Web Solutions. Any unauthorized use of the design, graphics, or content of this site, by anyone in Manassas Park, Bristow, Manassas, Prince William County, Virginia, or anywhere else in the world is prohibited.